Property Management Services | Michigan & Indiana
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Property Management Division provides professional residential, commercial management, leasing services and Condo/HOA management throughout the State of Michigan and Northern Indiana. Property Management offers an advantageous financial solution along with asset protection for any Homeowner, Condominium/HOA or Investor. Property Management offers relocation services for prospective tenants who are making a living transition in order to make every rental feel like “home.”
With over 60+ years of experience, Property Management offers a variety of services to Investors, Homeowners and prospective tenants:
- Property Marketing - Local, Online, Signage and Home Resumes created for all properties
- Applicant Processing - Our thorough procedure enables you as the landlord to make an informed decision
- Lease Preparation - Our attorney drafted lease agreement and addendums are designed to protect the Landlord and can be altered for the specific needs and situation for each individual property
- Property Inspections - Facilitation of any necessary rental certifications and routine inspections are performed to identify preventative maintenance needs for the property
- 24-Hour Emergency On-Call Maintenance Services - Emergency issues will be ordered immediately to prevent further disruption and you will be notified as soon as possible on the status
- Property Maintenance Management - With advance Landlord approval, we will work with a group of reputable contractors that will provide assistance in a reasonable response time and quality work
- Compliance with all Tenant-Landlord and Fair Housing Guidelines
- Relocation Services - The close partnership between Berkshire Hathaway Relocation and the Rental Division offers our landlords a variety of resources and ideal exposure to corporate clients. Our extensive relocation services are designed to offer corporate transferees full service relocation. Area corporations see Berkshire Hathaway Relocation and Rentals as the only option for their relocation and rental needs.
- Rent Collection - We work with a local attorney to help provide representation at a reasonable fee to handle Tenant Landlord issues and disputes
- Accounting Services - Through your online personalized account via Propertyware, you can view an itemized report detailing all the activity on your account. Year End income and expense information is provided for complete tax records regarding your rental property or investment.
- Commercial Management - Services include property management, consultation, financial analysis, in-depth reporting, comparable lease and sale transactions, creative negotiation strategies, and the advanced skills necessary to customize each client's real estate solution.
- Capital Improvement Planning - We will inspect your property to confirm what capital improvements may be needed and collect estimates to provide you the information to make informed decisions.
- Project Management and Development- We will work your preferred contractor to facilitate repairs and/or development to your property and ensure an approved scope of work is completed.
- Vacant Property Management – We will watch your home weekly while you are away and be in constant communication of any issue or reportable circumstance.
- Condominium/HOA Management - We will provide budget preparation, capital improvement planning, common area maintenance and communication services to your community.
- Multi-Family Management - We will manage your multi-family investment to provide cohesive policy and consistent communication and maintenance management services for your community to protect your liability and maximize your investment.
- New Construction – We will oversee the construction process of any new home, HOA or multi-family project and work with various vendors to coordinate smooth progress. We will also market the property while under construction as well as set policies and procedures in place as needed. We will be the eyes and ears of the project and be available to address any questions during and after construction. No project is too small or too large for us to manage!
- Portfolio Expansion - We work with investors to provide rental assessments on potential rental investments.
- Home Warranty Coverage - BHHS provides home warranty plans that provide full coverage options to protect your investment at a reasonable cost - perhaps a link to that website
- Insurance Coverage Options - BHHS provides a third party insurance agent to shop around to get quotes as needed for your individual property - perhaps a link to that website